Pages

Friday, June 15, 2018

My boss is a bully.

At times my boss can be a bully here at work.   What makes him a bully you say?


  • Likes to tip toe up to someone and spook the heck out of them. 
  • Makes us work all the way up to closing time on days such as the day before Thanksgiving when everyone else has already left for the holiday. 
  • Gives a hard time when asking for a day off for vacation. 
  • Waits till the last minute before approving vacation. 
  • Makes sure that we are always working and not just relaxing on the job. 
  • Mimic me a few times. 
  • Relate to Ebeneezer Scrooge from Christmas Carol when it comes to working. 
There are the reasons that I have listed.  I won't say the name of who I am talking about for privacy purposes and not to lose my job either.  

By the way it’s all a joke! My boss is a great boss to have!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like your boss might be Voldemort.

Your pal,

Garth Brooks

Kdawg the Bomb! said...

No, he is not Voldemort. I love my boss. Yes, he is hard at times, but he has to be so I can be the best that I can be.