Pages

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

New runner to the cc.

Hey there, I hope you are enjoying working at the cc. 

Robert is a cool dude!  He always has a smile on his face and will always welcome you when first meeting him for the day. 

Kevin is a great friend to have.  He will make sure that you are treated fairly.  He loves watching movies so don't spoil any movies that he hasn't seen. 

Jacob is a one of a kind bro to have.  You will be working with hm quite often in the afternoon.  He will be there to have a great chat with. 

Paul is a great guy.  His days there are short.  Hopefully he has taught you everything you need to know. 

Travis is a great boss to have.  Don't let him scare you.  He watches all the runners from a secret camera device. 

Overall, it is a great team to work for at the cc.  Been working there for 10 years and have seen lots of stuff.  I hope you enjoy working with this great crew of the cc.  If you ever need to get a hold of me just contact me at 801-663-3444 and I will reply back as soon as I can. 

Take care dude! 

No comments: